The EMPOWER Residence Halls module is a complete solution to managing campus residences and meal plans. It supports both traditional term-by-term room and indefinite placements.
- Administer amenities with ease
- Capture extra charges and accommodate any meal service plan structure
- Post fees directly to the student statement and prorate charges as changes occur with the automated interface to the Billing module
- Ensure constancy using one database to streamline operations, update information and eliminate errors.
- Automate billing for campus
- Make administration easier using the Web Portal to offer student services such as:
- room requests
- roommate requests
- online payments
EMPOWER’s Residence Halls module supports term-oriented and “hotel style” room reservations and management making it easy to place students in rooms on a term-by-term basis and accommodate visitors, short stays, early/late departures, and any other schedule details.
- Housing requests
- Housing confirmation
- Statement and payment options
Housing Administrators and Managers
- Easy-to-use reservation and placement
- Integrated billing
- Flexible room charges, occupancy periods, meals, and amenities
- Multiple cost models for differing room types, occupants, and events
- Rollover from term to term
- Complete and reliable statistics by enrollment period
- Early warning through the application process for future housing needs