The EMPOWER Financial Aid module helps simplify an extremely complex system. With a complete tool set for cross-functional integration, connectivity with outside resources and extensive analysis, financial aid managers can count on EMPOWER to ensure accurate and complete financial aid reporting.
Our Financial Aid module covers all aspects of your program— so there’s no additional software to license, equipment to maintain, databases to manage or interfaces to understand. It’s all right here, helping your institution work more efficiently and effectively, streamline the flow of information and ensure that everything remains synchronized within EMPOWER’s single, streamlined system.
Here are just a few of the essential features of EMPOWER’s Financial Aid module:
- Automated operations including budgeting, awarding and the dispersal and management of government and institutional aid
- Ability to work with all types of aid, loans and rules — governmental, private and institutional
- Supports all standard forms including FISAP, ISIR, Clearinghouse and CommonLine 5
- Seamlessly integrates student records, billing and admissions in real time
- Communication with students including award letters and acceptance, reminders for required documents and alerts from the financial aid office
- Direct access to business office functions, allowing users to view billing information and prepare awards for immediate disbursement
- Alert admissions staff to new prospects through the ISIR download
- Streamline information and eliminate transcript errors through EMPOWER’s standard communications with the Department of Education and loan processors
Plus, EMPOWER’s Financial Aid module is updated regularly as part of our standard system maintenance. You will never miss a form adjustment, file or rule change or other modification from the Department of Education — all are updated immediately as soon as changes are announced.
We will work with you to customize a financial aid module that works for your school. Contact EMPOWER now to get started.