EMPOWER’s Payroll module is ready to tackle the unique challenges of managing the special payroll needs of higher education institutions. Paired with our Human Resources module, it’s a full-service, fully-automated program that makes implementing a completely integrated wages, hours, benefits and employment records system a snap.
The EMPOWER Payroll module supports faculty and student payroll processing with all of the standard features: deductions, taxation, EFT and PTO — with the addition of special processes to support contract faculty, grant-related salaries, payments to clergy and religious, and student work-study recipients. Our streamlined database means that employee and work-study student data including names and addresses, demographics, academic schedules and more are readily available and easy to access.
Make life easier for your payroll department and simplify payday for your employees with these key features:
- Pay work-study with integration to financial aid
- Pay contract faculty
- Manage faculty contract terms, dates and other details
- Connect funding source to pay
- Pay clergy (1099)
- Direct payroll funds to religious orders
- Manage taxation for individuals working in multiple tax districts
- Deduct and credit gifts in the development office