EMPOWER has a long history and deep expertise in the development of custom interfaces and connectivity with other software. EMPOWER’s service-oriented architecture provides the flexibility to seamlessly integrate with a variety of best-of-breed products. In addition to the interfaces already available, we can offer this service for virtually any open-architected software of your choosing.
Don’t get stuck with a financial solution just because it comes “bundled” with a student information system. Let the flexibility of EMPOWER build a “best-of-breed” integrated solution that best meets your needs.
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting
- ACS General Ledger
- Cougar Mountain
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- QuickBooks Pro
- Sage Accpac
- Sage Intacct
- Shelby Systems
- Workday Financial Management
Whether you take advantage of a learning management system (LMS) as your sole presentation mode or use this software to augment on-campus courses —or something in between—EMPOWER provides powerful linkage between the LMS and your student administration services.
- ANGEL Learning
- Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Moodlerooms (Blackboard Open LMS)
EMPOWER includes a standard interface to several secure online payment gateways for web payments. These allow for online remittances to be made through EMPOWER for tuition, fees, transcripts and gifts.
- PayPal Payflow Link
- PNC Bank
- Realtors Electronic Commerce
EMPOWER includes a “one click” connection to Imagetek’s RADIX document management system. The interface enables users to securely access any document, image, sound file, photo, or other digital material on the RADIX server directly from EMPOWER. The security model and audit trail maintained within RADIX creates a more compliant system for all privacy and FERPA requirements and is secure enough for medical records.
EMPOWER has the ability to interface with a number of products and organizations related to recruiting and admissions.
- ACT – admissions and readiness testing
- SAT – admissions and readiness testing
- AMCAS (American Medical College Application Service) – medical school admissions
- ApplyTexas – admissions and scholarship applications for Texas
- NRCCUA (National Research Center for College and University Admissions) – enrollment management
- SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application Service) – public health school admissions
- The Common Application – admissions application
A variety of exports and imports are available for interface with student records data.
- ACEMAPP – clinical scheduling system for Michigan (export)
- Ambassador – student textbooks (export)
- eCampus – student textbooks (export)
- Ascension – student health insurance plans (export)
- Blumen for TRiO programs – recordkeeping software (export)
- GICA (Georgia Independent College Association) (export)
- Grade load process – supports external systems such as:
- OASIS medical school data collector (import)
- E*Value medical school data collector (import)
- Heartland OneCard – credentials and payment management (export)
- LiveText – e-portfolio and assessment management (export)
- NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics) (export)
- National Student Clearinghouse – transcript request processing (import)
- OneLogin – identity and access management (export)
- PaperCut – print management (export)
- RADIX – document management
- Starfish – student retention (export)
- Wisconsin TIS (Transfer Information System) (export)
- Multiple learning management system interfaces
Designed for ease of connectivity with other software systems, EMPOWER has developed several interfaces for billing related products.
- BankMobile – refund management service
- Cashnet eRefund (export)
- Generic load process for charges and payments – supports any outside transaction presented in a defined format (import)
- Multiple general ledger interfaces
- Multiple online payment gateways
EMPOWER includes a robust interface set to share files with Financial Aid products and organizations.
- COD interface (export)
- Colorado SURDS (Student Unit Records Data System) – financial aid data (export)
- ISIR data from the government – FAFSA application and history (import)
- National Student Clearinghouse – student data used to file with the federal government (export)