The expected surge in U.S. medical schools along with the expanding enrollment of existing schools will make it increasingly important for medical schools to have a system in place that will effectively manage their student data. EMPOWER has been working closely with medical schools to develop functions that are required from a student information system.
Some of the medical school-specific functions in EMPOWER include:
- AMCAS application load and processing
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE or Dean’s Letter)
- Medical loan and financial aid administration
- Clinical patient contact and clerkship reporting
- Program-specific transcripts and institutional research
- Connectivity to other campus systems