Your staff is at their most effective when they can do what they do best: Helping students.
With the EMPOWER Records and Registration module, your school can automate routine requests and manage the nuts-and-bolts details of the Registrar’s office efficiently, while ensuring that critical student information is tracked accurately, privately and effectively. Integration with EMPOWER’s other modules streamlines processes and virtually eliminates confusion and error. The result? More time for your staff to work with students.
The Records and Registration module gives you the ability to easily administer the many functions of the registrar’s office, including:
- Credits and GPA (course, term, overall, major)
- Requisites, certifications, major/minor, prerequisites
- Program and track requirements
- Level and status requirements
- Seat counts, wait lists
- Academic standing rules/holds
- Repeat controls
- Flexible scheduling
- Distance learning
- Competency-based education (CBE)
- Snapshot views of enrollment
- Preservation of academic data by term
- Standard reporting with profile functions
- Missing data tools for accurate reporting
- Clearinghouse interface including transcript request
Plus, students and faculty can use EMPOWER’s Web Self-Service Portal to access their academic information — from registration to transcripts to grades and everything in between.
EMPOWER’s Records and Registration module will enable your staff to more easily and effectively connect with students. Connect with our experts to find out more.