When evaluating student information systems (SIS), a little guidance can make all the difference. Which features and benefits do you really need? Which software vendors can you trust? How should you budget for a new system? Get the answers to these questions and more with the SIS selection toolkit. It’s a free set of resources that offer you the guidance you need for selecting a new student information system, including:
- Timeline – estimated schedule for entire selection process
- Budget Analysis – cost for cloud versus self-hosted solutions
- Evaluation Checklist – side-by-side feature and function comparisons
- Vendor Evaluation – criteria beyond product features
- Needs Analysis – assessment and prioritization of SIS functions and services
To request the SIS Selection Toolkit, please complete the form below. You will then receive an email with a link to your free toolkit.