In addition to standard federal reporting, tribal colleges have to meet the reporting requirements of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) and the American Indian Higher Education Consortium (AIHEC). EMPOWER has been working closely with tribal colleges to develop functions that are required from a student information system.
Some of the tribal college-specific functions in EMPOWER include:
- Tribal affiliation tracking
- Tribal district/region listings
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) number tracking
- Indian Student Count (ISC) for OIEP Form 22
- Student Support Services (SSS) TRIO Report
- AKIS (AIMS Key Indicator System) Report