With several seminary alumni on its sales and implementation team, EMPOWER has a good understanding of the mission and ministry of seminaries. We have worked closely with seminaries to develop functions within EMPOWER that are required from a student information system.
Some of the seminary-specific functions in EMPOWER include:
- Multiple programs supported: MDiv, DMin, PhD, diaconate, lay ministry, etc.
- Financial aid administration including scholarships based on religion/denomination, congregational sponsorships
- Narrative faculty evaluations of students for grade reports and transcripts
- Denomination, diocese, home congregation, and synod sub-grouping and tracking
- Tracking and recording of references and referrals
- Third party billing features to congregations, diocese, benefactors, etc.